Face to Face, LLC
Face to Face, LLC was founded by Nestor H. Praderio, MD in the fall of 2007 to provide “education, resources and relief for caregivers and their families.”
To provide respite and other support services for Alzheimer’s and other dementias, specifically for the Coastal Bend community.
To generate resources which translate into direct benefits for our local community.
Has been on education and respite support as realized by two key initiatives:
Family and Friends Caregiver Festival
- Free annual education conference, resource coordination and celebratory event for caregivers.
- Keynote Speaker, “Ask the Experts” Panel, Q & A Rountable, Exhibitor Expo.
- Supervised activity area for loved ones of caregivers attending the conference.
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch provided.
- Door prizes and a dance.
Face to Face Walk for Memory
- Promotes awareness and education about Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Provides respite support (in-home or short-term inpatient care) and facilitates training and resource coordination for family members.
- The short-term, expedited respite care for family caregivers allows much needed relief from their “24/7” care.
All resources benefit caregivers and their families at no cost to them as there are no fees for our services.
Face to Face, LLC Advisory Council Members 2020
Nestor H. Praderio, MD, Founder, Face to Face, LLC, 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization
Kayla Carey, Altus Hospice
Laura Contreras, Psychiatric Consulting Services
Robert Crowl, Community Volunteer
Xavier Gonzales, PhD, Texas A&M University Corpus Christi, College of Science and Engineering
Gloria Gooding, Community Volunteer
Maria Gutierrez, Corpus Christi Long Term Care Centers
Kaylee Lowrance, Mirador Retirement Community
Mary Ann Mondragon, Caregiver SOS by WellMed Charitable Foundation at the Lindale Senior Center
Viola Monrreal, Area Agency on Aging of the Coastal Bend/Aging & Disability Resource Center
Martha Moseley, Centers for Autism and Related Disorders
Elsa Munoz, Community Volunteer
Lisa Oliver, City of Corpus Christi Parks and Recreation/Senior Community Services
Rachel Salas, Valero Bill Greehey Refinery
Ramona Seeber, Life Care Centers of America
Valerie Wallace, Encompass Home Health & Hospice